Saturday, 31 December 2016

Hello!

Good evening!

My name is Ashley and I have another blog called Art Evolve.  I created it several years ago and while it is still active, I wanted to branch out a bit more.  I enjoy art, music, gaming and reviewing products (plus a bunch of other things!) but if someone wants to read my blog and they are only interested in some of those things, then they might not be as interested in half of my posts.

So, I am making this blog to focus more on art, music and gaming, and the other blog will have more of the beauty related posts.

I look forward to making more posts, and I hope you enjoy reading them!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

King's Quest V Alters

Good morning! These are the most recent alters that I've finished: The artwork is from King's Quest V. The acrylic paints us...